Re-emergence: A PAA Show at the WCC Gallery
June 12 @ 9:00 am - July 21 @ 5:00 pm
Join us as the PAA launches its first live exhibition this year at WCC with the theme “Re-emergence” to celebrate this momentous occasion. Safety measures will be undertaken including social distancing and mask requirements.
Click here to download the prospectus and submission form: prospectus.reemergence.rev
Artists are asked to submit up to 3 images related to the theme of “Re-emergence”. Images submitted must be in Jpeg or PNG file formats labeled: Artist’s Last Name, Title of Artwork
Submissions will be lightly juried. 2 or 3 dimensional work may be submitted. WCC has a limited number of stands or you may bring your own if it is WHITE. Please do not submit work you have already shown in a PAA show.
IMPORTANT DATES – to jot on your calendar
- Exhibition: June 12th – July 21st
- Deadline for submission: May 29th, 11:59 pm
- Notification of Acceptance: Tuesday, June 1st
- DROP OFF OF ARTWORKS: Thursday, June 3rd , 2-4 or 6-8 pm
- Opening Reception: Thursday, June 24th 6:30-8:30 pm
- PICK UP OF ARTWORKS: WEDNESDAY, JULY 22nd, 2:00 – 4:00 or 6:00-8:00 pm
- Location: Westchester Community College, (WCC), 27 North Division Street, Peekskill
Selected framed work from each artist must be wired for hanging. It is likely that we will only be able to accommodate one piece per artist.
Size not to exceed 36” including frame
Identification – Please attach artist name, title of work, medium, price, and artist contact information to front and back of work (info. on front will be removed after installation).
Forms – Drop off completed Submission Form and Disclaimer/Liability forms along with your art. Disclaimer forms will be sent with the acceptance email. .
20% commission will be taken for all sales.
Questions or concerns – please contact: PAAWCCshow@gmail.com