Artist Assistant Wanted
Jacob Hashimoto Studio
Artist Jacob Hashimoto is seeking a full-time artist assistant to join a small, dedicated staff. The main work of the assistant is to create original hand cut paper collages. In addition, the assistant will potentially install work and travel.
The ideal candidate should have the following abilities:
– Work independently and under direction.
– Must be detail oriented, dexterous and organized.
– Have an excellent sense of composition and color.
– Able to use sharps.
– Work on scaffolding, ladders, and scissor lifts.
– Work in collaboration with co-workers to maintain the studio.
– Work on repetitious tasks with ease.
– Must be personable and communicative.
– Able to travel nationally and internationally for extended periods. ( 2- 3 weeks at a time)
Please submit cover letter, resume and to applications@jacobhashimoto.