Cherry Blossom Festival
Rotary Club of Peekskill
2nd Annual Cherry Blossom Festival
April 27th, 2019
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 10:00AM – 5:00PM, Riverfront Green Peekskill (rain or shine)
Please select the type of application you are applying for (this application must be accompanied by payment to be fully confirmed):
___Artist / Artisan / Craft
Early Rate by 2/1 $75.00
After 3/1 $100.00
Space is set at 10 ft. x 10 ft. # of spaces needed ____
___ I will supply my own generator because I need power.
What are you showcasing? ________________________________________________
CONTACT NAME: _____________________________ COMPANY NAME: _____________________
BUSINESS PHONE: ____________________________ CELL PHONE: ________________________
EMAIL: _______________________________________ WEBSITE: ___________________________
MAILING ADDRESS: _________________________________________________________________
CITY: ___________________________________________ STATE: __________ ZIP: ____________
Please return this form via fax: (845) 603 6523 or via e-mail: email@example.com with subject line: “Vendor Application” or via mail:
Once Upon A Time Preschool/ Daycare
Attn: Lisa Montalto (Cherry Blossom Festival)
47 Peekskill Hollow Rd
Putnam Valley, New York 10579
- Spaces are approximately 10 feet in length and 10 feet wide. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, equipment and (10X10) tents.
- Festival opens at 10am with activities planned through 5pm. Set up begins at 8am. All vendors must be set and ready to go by 10am. All vendors must stay until 5pm. Please note that vendors are prohibited from bringing cars onto the green.
- All vendors are responsible for collection & payment of any sales tax applicable to New York State and/or Westchester County.
- Each vendor is responsible for maintaining and cleaning debris from their spot. Recycling in accordance with Westchester County Regulations must be adhered to. All food vendors must bring extra garbage bags.
- NO SMOKING on the green!
- I agree to indemnify and hold the Rotary Club of Peekskill + City of Peekskill along with their staff harmless from any liability, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever as a result of participating in the event, and hereby consent to the enforcement of all rules and regulations of the show. I have read and agree to abide by all terms and conditions for booth space as stated in this application.
- Cancellation policy: No refund unless event cancelled by Rotary.
__ Artist/ Artisans/ Craft
Please select your method of payment (this application must accompany payment to be fully confirmed):
Please deliver to Once Upon A Time Preschool/Daycare, 47 Peekskill Hollow Rd. Putnam Valley, NY, 10579
__ Check / Money Order
Payable to Peekskill Rotary, C/O Once Upon A Time Preschool/Daycare Attn: Lisa Montalto
47 Peekskill Hollow Road, Putnam Valley, NY, 10579