Paint Pumpkins to Benefit CHHOP
Pumpkins to Benefit CHHOP
What: Local artists design/decorate Halloween, Autumn, and Thanksgiving pumpkins (provided) for an CHHOP (Caring for the Hungry and Homeless of Peekskill) online, benefit auction.
Pumpkin Pickup: at Jan Peek House, 200 N. Water Street, Peekskill, 9-7 any day from: Friday, September 18- Friday, September 25.
Finished Pumpkin Drop-off: at Jan Peek House, 200 N. Water Street, Peekskill, 9-7 any day until deadline: Friday, October 16.
- This year, more than ever, CHHOP’s services are needed by those with food insecurities or without a place to live!
- The names of donating artists will be published online and in public announcements by CHHOP.
- The residents and staff at Jan Peek House will vote for their favorite pumpkins! Winner(s) will be announced and featured on social media, the CHHOP website, and in monthly newsletters.
Things You Should Know:
- You can decorate as many pumpkins as you’d like, but, please, pick up only as many as you will decorate.
- Please put your name and email address on the bottom of your pumpkin(s) with a permanent marker. (This is for p.r. purposes, and so that the buyer will know who you are, and can get in touch!)
Include/attach a short, typed statement about your pumpkin(s), 100 words or less. Include contact info and website if you’d like.